Become a Dealer

Highway 21 products are distributed exclusively in the United States by WPS (Western Power Sports) and HardDrive American V-twin Products. In order to become an authorized Highway 21 dealer, please complete a dealer application and return to the distributor for which you wish to become an authorized dealer.

To Become an Authorized Highway 21 Metric Dealer:

Complete a WPS (Western Power Sports) Dealer Application

To Become an Authorized Highway 21 V-twin Dealer:

Complete a HardDrive American V-twin Products Dealer Application